Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day Six: Throwback to Eras Gone Past

Top: T.J. Maxx (Old. Similar here.), Skirt: ASOS, Heels: Steve Madden (Old. Similar here.), Bag: Boutique Brand (Old. Similar here.), Headband: Bloom by Haley Anne, Necklace: eBay.I felt like the battle of the eras wearing this! The skirt is very 80s, the top is very 60s/70s, and the headband feels very 20s/30s. I'm really beginning to love these headbands! I'm growing out my hair, and it's at an awkward length where bits of hair stick out at awkward angles everywhere, making my hair look very messy. However, these headbands are great for glamming up an outfit and adding a pop of color, all while keeping the messy bits of my hair down.What do you think?
Source:http://snatchingsequins.blogspot.com/2013/08/day-six-throwback-to-eras-gone-past.html

Day Six: Throwback to Eras Gone Past Images

My NFL throwback uniform power rankings | Rhino's Sports Pub and Bacon ...
(600 x 714 - 61.08 KB - jpeg)

2013 MLB Logo and Uniform Changes - Page 13 - Sports Logos - Chris ...
(731 x 1023 - 138.27 KB - jpeg)

Uniform Finals: Washington v. Colorado | The Daily Axe
(442 x 575 - 46.35 KB - jpeg)

Look Past the Famous Fisherman's Wharf Sign. Musée Mécanique is ...
(470 x 353 - 52.47 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment