Monday, June 17, 2013

Lacy Heart

Hi Bloggers.Thanks for all your comments and emails yesterday - much appreciated as always.Today's card was a demo in the 7pm show -For the background, I simply ran some Coconut White Card through the Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations Great Almanzo Embossing Folder. I ran it through a second time to extend the design.I stamped the Lacy Heart using Perfect Medium and embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Silver Lustre Embossing Powder. I cut it out using scissors. I stamped the sentiment that comes with the Lacy Heart, again using Perfect Medium and added Silver Lustre (I did not heat set just yet). I inked up the area of the main stamp around the heart (I did cut the rubber from the centre of the stamp) and stamped it around the sentiment with Perfect Medium, added Silver Lustre Powder and heat set. I cut the heart out using scissors and popped it on top of the larger image using 3D Foam.I cut 2 borders using Spellbinders Classic Petal Edgeabilities. At the emboss stage I added the Moroccan Mask.I tied a bow using White Satin Edged Organza, added a Fancy Pearl Embellishment and a couple of White Pearl Decorative Stick Pins.I assembled the card as shown adding some dots of Cosmic Shimmer Pearlescent PVA in Silver Lustre around the edges.Thanks for stopping by.Julia.
Source:http://inkyfingerzone.blogspot.com/2013/06/lacy-heart.html

Lacy Heart Images

... Lacie Heart wallpapers / Wallpaper Download - Lacie Heart #003
(1440 x 900 - 363.38 KB - jpeg)

... Lacie Heart wallpapers / Wallpaper Download - Lacie Heart #002
(1280 x 1024 - 321.69 KB - jpeg)

Lacie Heart - La amistad es para siempre : Blog - enfemenino.com
(350 x 350 - 22.39 KB - jpeg)

... Lacie Heart wallpapers / Wallpaper Download - Lacie Heart #005
(1920 x 1200 - 564.90 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment