Friday, June 21, 2013

John Buon just nailing predictions per Ujsh

I didn't want to have to address this, but yeah, I totally nailed this entire Bruins season and Stanley Cup run. I mean, I am not always right, but I am right about 99% of the time. Back in March, I had to set the Bruins' fans straight and tell them there's no reason to panic, blow the team up, or start passing out pink slips, which is what everyone wanted to do. It's on you if you didn't listen. Basically, I said fuck the Penguins. They don't scare me. Of course it was Bruins and Penguins in the Eastern Conference Stanley Cup Finals. Of course the Bruins won. It's OK if you don't believe me. It's only documented here .I mean, I don't want to toot my own horn... But... TOOT, TOOT.P.S. I also totes nailed it about how frail Derrick Rose is too by the way, back when the whole world was on his side, in February... after doctors cleared him to play. (post here) I knew he wasn't coming back. Whatever. No big deal. Just don't ask me where to place your bets.
Source:http://buon-sense.blogspot.com/2013/06/john-buon-just-nailing-predictions-per.html

John Buon just nailing predictions per Ujsh Images

Buonsense: John Buon just nailing predictions per Ujsh
(512 x 341 - 46.65 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment